[动]
(计算数目) calculate; reckon; compute; figure
(be) good at writing and reckoning
能写会算
calculate the cost of a journey
算算旅行的费用
Please reckon up how much I must pay.
请你算一算我该付多少钱?
It may take several hours to figure up these expenses.
算出这些开支也许要花几个小时的时间。
(计算进去) include; count
Count me out.
不要把我算在内。
Did you reckon in the time needed for unloading the cargo?
你把卸货所需的时间算进去了吗?
You'd better reckon without me, as I am not sure whether I shall be able to be present.
你最好别把我算进去, 因为我能否出席还不一定。
There were ten people, including you.
算上你, 一共有10个人。
Count me in.
我也算一个。
(谋划;计划) plan; calculate
plot against sb.
暗算
miscalculate; make an unwise decision
失算
(推测) think; suppose
I suppose he'll have started today.
我算他今天该动身了。
I think he will come today.
我算他今天会来。
(认做; 当做) consider; regard as; count as
Even if you are right, that's not the way to put it.
就算你对了, 也不该那么说呀!
She can be counted as a dancer.
她可以算一个舞蹈家。
I was lucky enough to catch the last bus.
我算运气, 赶上了最后一班汽车。
(算数; 承认有效力) carry weight; count
You just made a promise and now you've gone back on it!
你怎么刚说了又不算了?
One or two powers should not have the final say on world affairs.
世界上的事不应 该由一两个国家说了算。
A little difficulty like this is nothing to us.
这点困难算不了什么。
How can only one person have the final say on such an important matter?
这么大的事怎么能一个人说了算?
(后面跟“了”: 作罢;不再计较) let it be; let it pass
That's enough! Let it go at that.; Forget it.
算了,别说了。
If he doesn't want to go, he doesn't need to. We'll go anyway.
他不愿意去就算了, 咱们反正去。
[副]
(总算) at long last; in the end; finally
His wish to study music has come true at last.
他学习音乐的愿望这回算实现了。
The problem is finally solved.
问题算解决了。
At long last we have got things clear.; We've finally sized up the situation.
现在算把情况弄清楚了。